- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 27" body length, an 18" shoulder, a 21" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Signature Polo Bear intarsia-knit at the center front.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 71% wool, 18% lambswool, 8% extrafine merino wool, 1% camel hair, 1% cashmere, 1% other fibers.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
First popularized in the 1920s by the dapper Duke of Windsor, who favored its intricately knit, traditional patterns, the Fair Isle sweater has since become a hallmark of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. New for Fall 2017, the Bear Isle version draws inspiration from the famous tap dancing scene in Singin' in the Rain, as well as a style icon of another breed: the Polo Bear.
Style Number: 0039673025