The Iconic Bear Isle Sweater
Description & Details
First popularized in the 1920s by the dapper Duke of Windsor, who favored its intricately knit, traditional patterns, the Fair Isle sweater has since become a hallmark of the Polo Ralph Lauren sensibility. New for Fall 2017, the Bear Isle version draws inspiration from the famous tap dancing scene in Singin' in the Rain, as well as a style icon of another breed: the Polo Bear.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 27" body length, an 18" shoulder, a 21" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Signature Polo Bear intarsia-knit at the center front.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 71% wool, 18% lambswool, 8% extrafine merino wool, 1% camel hair, 1% cashmere, 1% other fibers.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.