The Iconic Flag Sweater
Description & Details
Made in the USA with domestic yarn, The Iconic American Flag Sweater from Polo Ralph Lauren embodies Ralph Lauren's long-standing love of all-American style. The sweater's 13 stars and stripes recall early American flags, including the one that flew over Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, which inspired Francis Scott Key to write "The Star-Spangled Banner," and the restoration of which Ralph Lauren generously helped underwrite in 1998.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 27" body length, a 17½" shoulder, a 21" chest, and a 25¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Intarsia-knit historical American flag at the center front. Embroidered stars and "RL."
- Rib-knit hem.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash. Made in USA.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.