- Athletic fit.
- Size medium has a 26" body length, a 16½" shoulder, and a 19½" chest.
- Striped rib-knit mockneck. Half-zip placket with a signature zipper pull.
- Short sleeves with contrasting rib-knit armbands. Chain-stitched "R.L." embroidery above the left armband. Chain-stitched "1967" embroidery above the right armband.
- Two chest buttoned pockets. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Chain-stitched "R.L." embroidery at the right chest. Chain-stitched "Tour de Ralph 1967" embroidery across the pockets.
- 100% virgin wool.
- Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Modeled after jerseys worn by European cyclists in the 1960s and '70s, this Italian-made sweater combines lightweight wool yarn with a graphic palette. Buttoned storage pockets and our signature "Tour de Ralph," rendered in chain-stitched embroidery, amplify its vintage, sporting look.
Style Number: 413600