Wool-Cotton Half-Zip Sweater
Description & Details
Rib-knit sweater made from a blend of indigo merino wool and ring-spun cotton. Scottish oilcloth patches. Inspired by expedition gear. Washed for softness.
- Size medium has a 25½" body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 19¾" chest, and a 25½" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Rib-knit mockneck. Half-zip placket.
- Long sleeves with oilcloth forearm patches. Rib-knit cuffs.
- Left chest cargo pocket. Corozo button. Oilcloth patches at the shoulders and the pocket.
- Shell: 52% lambswool, 48% cotton. Patches: 100% cotton.
- Hand wash.
- Dyed with indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
Style Number: 398469