Limited-Edition Suede Pant
Description & Details
Pays tribute to the Polo Western fringe pants that were first introduced in 1978 with original decorative stitching at the back pockets. Slim-fitting. Made from Italian suede. Seam detail at the knees for ease of movement. Half-lined.
- Slim Fit: a medium-low pitched waist and a slim thigh and lower leg.
- Size 32W has an 8½" rise and a 14¼" leg opening.
- Belt loops. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. American-made shanks and washer burrs.
- Five-pocket styling with signature metal rivets. "RRL" embroidery at the coin pocket. Seam detail at the knees. Decorative stitching at the back pockets. Lined to the knees.
- Leather "Polo Western Ralph Lauren Double RL & Co."–debossed logo label at the back right waist.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Western label at the interior waist.
- Shell and fringe: 100% leather. Lining: 54% polyester, 46% viscose.
- Spot clean. Imported. Italian leather.
- Edition of 30.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.