Barron Washed Twill Espadrille
Description & Details
Although it originated as a utilitarian shoe worn by Basque laborers, the espadrille has evolved into an iconic symbol of warm-weather style favored by artists, authors, and Hollywood stars on holiday. This version's washed twill emulates the look of fabric that's been faded by seasons of sun, sand, and sea.
- Square toe.
- Slip-on styling.
- Signature multicolored embroidered pony at the outer side.
- Padded insole. EVA midsole.
- Jute trim.
- Treaded rubber outsole.
- Grosgrain pull tab at the heel.
- Cotton, jute.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.