- Made on vintage 1940s boot casts. Double-hand-blasted vamp.
- Goodyear welt construction. Hand-cut leather insole. Treaded rubber outsole.
- Hand-formed and fitted heel counter made with durable sole leather for support.
- Spring steel shank covered in leather for stability and arch support.
- Fully lined with premium cowhide.
- Internal heel slide and leather toe box.
- Hand-fitted leather side welt and piping.
- Leather, suede.
- Made in USA.
Handmade by a skilled craftsman in a small factory that has been making boots for more than 150 years. Paneled with leather and roughout suede sourced from cattle ranches in Nebraska.
Style Number: 173397