Hooded Down Jacket
Description & Details
Water-repellent taffeta and 750-fill-power down combine in this sleek quilted jacket, offering the ultimate defense against the elements. Plus, it's designed with a detachable hood for additional protection in the event a storm strikes.
- Size medium has a 28" front body length, a 28¼" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 47½" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Mockneck. Snap-off hood with drawcords and a two-snap closure at the front. Two-way full-zip front. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with adjustable snapped tabs at the cuffs. "Polo" nameplate at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist zip pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Interior drawcord at the left hem. Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.