Fringe Deerskin Jacket
Description & Details
Based on an archival buckskin jacket beloved by Mr. Lauren, this lightweight layer merges domestically sourced deerskin with fringe trim and topstitching for an iconic Western look. Combined with hand-finishing, it's a one-of-a-kind piece that perfectly evokes the spirit of the American frontiersmen who made it famous.
- Size medium has a 26" front body length, a 25¾" back body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 44½" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" betwee
- Point collar. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Two front waist patch pockets. Interior left waist pocket with leather trim.
- Fringe trim and topstitching throughout. Fully lined.
- Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.