Striped Jersey Polo Shirt
Description & Details
Instantly recognizable by our signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This striped version is cut from double-faced jersey and finished with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Size medium has a 28½" body length, an 18½" shoulder, and a 21½" chest.
- Polo collar. Three-button placket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Short sleeves.
- Left chest patch pocket.
- Signature embroidered pony at the right hem.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.