MID-MORNING CULTURE BREAK
DINNER & DRINKS
For those looking to up the ante, Paris has no shortage of historical dining destinations in spectacular locations. Caviar Kaspia remains one of the city’s most fashionable haunts—its caviar potato served with chilled vodka has been the mainstay of Paris fashion week dinners for decades, and remains a place to be seen amongst the jet-set. Tucked behind the Palais Royal, Le Grand Vefour offers Guy Martin’s two-Michelin-star cuisine in 18th-century splendor, just a short walk from the recently reopened Ritz Hotel. Head there for one of mixologist Colin Field’s signature cocktails at the legendary Bar Hemingway (or the neighboring Ritz Bar), which might just be the perfect nightcap.Some traditions are worth savoring.
- Photograph by Jasper Stel/EyeEm/Getty Images
- Photographs courtesy Hôtel Duc de Saint Simon
- Photographs courtesy Café Mericourt; Wild & The Moon
- Photograph courtesy Ralph Lauren
- Photographs courtesy Caviar Kaspia; Le Chateaubriand; Ritz Paris