Finding the Right Size
Please use the following guidelines along with a fabric tape measure to be certain you’re ordering the right size. When taking your measurements, wear little or no clothing.
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
- Hips - Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Chest - Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your chest or bust, including your shoulder blades, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
- Neck - Measure around the middle of neck (at the Adam’s apple). Allow room for your index finger to fit between the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.
- Inseam - With the appropriate shoes on, measure from your crotch to your desired pant length.
Because sizes across our brands vary, we offer size charts for all clothing to help you find the best fit. Click on the “Size Chart” link on any item’s product page for the most accurate/specific size information.