- Case material: 18-karat rose gold with pavé diamonds (0.62 carats). Crystal: flat sapphire that has been treated to be antireflective.
- Dial: translucent blue with central guilloché décor. Roman numerals: gold-toned; printed. Hands: gold-toned varnish; Breguet-style.
- Case diameter: 32 mm. Case thickness: 5.15 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: 18-karat rose gold pin buckle. Crown: 18-karat rose gold.
- Movement: quartz; RL057 caliber. Battery life: ~60 months.
- Functions: hours; minutes. Components: 57. Jewels: four. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève. Swiss-made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 110-mm-long strap.
- Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
Inspired by classical proportions, this 18-karat rose gold watch is designed with an incredibly thin 5.15-mm-thick case, set with 60 brilliant diamonds. The old-world art form of engine-turned guilloché subtly distinguishes the vibrant blue dial, while an RL057-caliber quartz movement provides the latest in Swiss horology. Finished with a luxurious alligator strap, it celebrates the elegance of the past while offering the precision of the present.
Style Number: 0035904697