- Case material: 18-karat rose gold; guilloché bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective flat sapphire. Crown: 18-karat rose gold.
- Dial: translucent blue; guilloché central décor. Roman numerals: gold-toned; printed. Hour and minute hands: gold-toned; varnished; Breguet-style.
- Case diameter: 32 mm. Case thickness: 5.15 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: 18-karat–rose gold pin buckle.
- Movement: quartz; RL057 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève.
- Battery life: ~60 months. Components: 57. Jewels: 4. Functions: hours; minutes.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a 110-mm-long strap. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
Showcasing the classical proportions of a bygone era, this 18-karat–rose gold watch is designed with an incredibly thin 5.15-mm-thick case. The old-world art form of engine-turned guilloché subtly distinguishes the bezel and the vibrant blue dial, while an RL057-caliber quartz movement provides the latest in Swiss horology. Finished with a luxurious alligator strap, it celebrates the elegance of the past while offering the precision of the present.
Style Number: 0035904671