- Case material: 18-karat white gold; guilloché bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective flat sapphire. Crown: 18-karat white gold.
- Dial: silvery opaline; guilloché central décor. Roman numerals: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; Breguet-style.
- Case diameter: 38 mm. Case thickness: 5.10 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: 18-karat–white gold pin buckle.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL430 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~40 hours. Components: 131. Jewels: 18. Frequency: 3 hertz; 21,600 vibrations/hour. Functions: hours; minutes.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 110-mm-long strap. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
Showcasing the classical proportions of a bygone era, the Ralph Lauren Slim Classique collection presents timepieces unmatched in beauty and elegance. This stunning collection is created using the old-world art form of engine-turned guilloché to delicately engrave a distinctive barleycorn pattern on the watch dial and the bezel. To achieve flawless depth and symmetry, a master artisan in Switzerland skillfully creates the unique guilloché pattern utilizing a rose engine from 1897. Powered by a manual-winding RL430 caliber manufacture mechanical movement, our refined 38 mm White Gold watch is designed with a luxe alligator strap and a polished gold case that is accented with a silvery opaline dial, black Roman numerals, and chic Breguet-style hands. With its hand-guided craftsmanship, masterful setting, and superbly slender silhouette, this exquisite wristwatch embodies the signature Ralph Lauren sensibilities of luxury, glamour, and timelessness.
Style Number: 0022459861