Large White Gold Bracelet
Description & Details
Named after our first New York City flagship at 867 Madison Avenue, the 867 collection embodies Art Deco–inspired elegance. This 18-karat–white gold bracelet watch illustrates the era's symmetry and sophistication with its architectural lines, signature square case, and graphic mix of Arabic and Roman numerals. Breguet-style hands artfully mark the time, powered by a manual-winding movement made by Piaget for Ralph Lauren.
- Case material: 18-karat white gold. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Crown: 18-karat white gold.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered and polished. Roman and Arabic numerals: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; Breguet-style.
- Case dimensions: 32 mm x 32 mm. Case thickness: 5.7 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Bracelet: three-link 18-karat white gold. Closure: 18-karat–white gold three-part fold-over clasp with an "RL" logo.
- Movement: mechanical manual-winding; RL430 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~40 hours. Components: 131. Functions: hours; minutes.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.