- Case material: stainless steel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: secures with four screws. Crown: stainless steel with our "RL" logo.
- Dial: mother-of-pearl dial set with 12 diamonds (~0.04 carats). Roman numerals and minute track: dark grey; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; sword-shaped.
- Case dimensions: 27.7 mm x 29.3 mm. Case thickness: 7.1 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Bracelet material: stainless steel. Closure: stainless steel click clasp with twin security push buttons.
- Movement: quartz; RL688 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève.
- Battery life: ~43 months. Components: 78. Jewels: 7. Functions: hours; minutes.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Combining fine jewelry craftsmanship and expert watchmaking skills, this watch is designed with a polished stainless steel case and a graceful interlocking chain bracelet. This classic timepiece features a lovely mother-of-pearl dial with 12 radiant diamond markers, Roman numerals, a printed minute track, and oxidized sword-shaped hands powered by a quartz movement with a 43-month battery life. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
Style Number: 0031908858