- Polished 18-karat white gold case features a pavé diamond setting with 297 brilliant-cut diamonds (~1.61 carats). Convex sapphire crystal. Case back is secured with four screws.
- Off-white lacquered-and-polished dial. Black printed Roman numerals. Shiny black sword-shaped hands. Black printed minute track.
- 27.70 mm x 29.30 mm case diameter. 7.10 mm case thickness. Water-resistant to 3 bar. Black alligator strap. Polished 18-karat white gold fold-over clasp. 18-karat white gold crown set with a diamond (~0.12 carat).
- Manual winding. Mechanical movement. ~40-hour power reserve. Hours and minutes functions.
- RL430 caliber. 131 components. 18 jewels. 3 Hz frequency; 21,600 vibrations/hour. Vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage décor. Swiss-made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.
- This watch is shipped with a standard 187 mm length strap. Additional sizes are available.
A vivid expression of Ralph Lauren's deep appreciation for tradition and enduring style, the RL Stirrup collection captures our equestrian heritage with its signature stirrup-shaped silhouette. Our Small White Gold Pavé watch is designed with a polished white gold case set with shimmering pavé diamonds, a diamond-set crown and a refined alligator strap with a unique stirrup-inspired closure. Featuring a lacquered dial with Roman numerals, a railroad-style printed minute track and oxidized sword-shaped hands, this classic water-resistant timepiece is equipped with a RL430 caliber manual-winding mechanical movement that provides a 40-hour power reserve. Elegant and distinctive, this iconic collection offers timeless sophistication and the ultimate in Swiss-made technical precision.
Style Number: 0030450878