- Slim fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- US size 8 has a 28" back body length, a 37½" bust, a 32" shoulder, a 34½" waist, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back and changes 1" between sizes.
- Notch lapels. Felt undercollar. Throat latch at the left collar. Three-button silhouette. Genuine horn buttons.
- Long sleeves with four-button cuffs.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets.
- Back vent. Princess seams at the front and the back. Front double darts. Fully lined.
- Shell: 67% wool, 33% silk. Undercollar: 50% linen, 42% wool, 8% viscose. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size 2.
This interpretation of an iconic riding jacket is tailored in America from a wool-and-silk-blend fabric specially developed to evoke the look of vintage tweeds.
Style Number: 426120