Bullion Crest Tweed Jacket
Description & Details
A graphic palette and a slightly slim, straight fit define this modern take on the tweed jacket. A bullion-embroidered "LRL" crest with rhinestones gives it a subtly sparkling finish.
- Straight, slightly slim fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size 8 has a 24¼" back body length, a 38½" bust, a 31½" shoulder, a 35½" waist, and a 32¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¼" between sizes.
- Notch lapels with contrast trim. Two-button silhouette. Crest-embossed buttons.
- Long sleeves with four-buttons cuffs and contrast trim. Shoulder pads.
- Left chest patch pocket with contrast trim and a bullion-embroidered rhinestone "LRL" crest. Two front waist patch pockets with contrast trim.
- Back vent. Front waist darts. Princess seams at the back. Fully lined.
- Shell: 92% acrylic, 8% polyester. Lining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size 2.
Style Number: 430587