- Straight fit with a defined waist.
- US size 8 has a 27¾" front body length, a 26¾" back body length, a 39" bust, and a 33" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. Antiqued gold-tone anchor-embossed buttons.
- Long sleeves. Four-button cuffs with bullion embroidery.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets.
- Waist darts at the front. Princess seams at the back. Fully lined.
- Shell: 53% cotton, 47% wool. Lining: 100% cupro twill.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
Inspired by vintage naval uniforms, our take on the timeless admiral jacket features authentic details such as bullion embroidery and anchor-embossed brass buttons. Embrace a nautical look by wearing it with a striped crewneck shirt and white denim, or pair it with a chambray shirt and leather skinnies for eclectic Polo style.
Style Number: 378907