- Elongated straight fit. Intended to hit above the knee.
- US size 8 has a 35½" back body length, a 38" bust, a 32" shoulder, a 35½" waist, and a 32¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¼" between sizes.
- Peak lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. Gold-tone "PRL"-embossed buttons.
- Long sleeves with four-button cuffs. Shoulder pads. Darts at the front.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Vented back hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: 95% wool, 5% elastane. Lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Dry clean.
- Imported. Italian stretch wool.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
This double-breasted blazer has its roots in the iconic jackets that the British Royal Navy wore during the 19th century, but is tailored for the modern Polo woman from Italian stretch wool. Wear it the Polo way with a tie, a chambray shirt, and pinstripe pants for a menswear-inspired look with a feminine edge.
Style Number: 378233