Polo Ralph Lauren
Donegal Tweed Open-Front Coat
Item No. 398878
This offer is valid from February 16, 2018, to February 20, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is applied when you enter the following code: WEEKEND. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or full-price merchandise. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the mid-calf.
- US size 8 has a 44½" back body length, a 42½" bust, a 34" shoulder, a 44" waist, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¼" between sizes.
- Peak lapels. Tonal suede undercollar. Open front.
- Long sleeves.
- Two front waist welt pockets.
- Comes with a self-belt. Vented back hem. Unlined.
- Shell and belt: 100% wool. Undercollar: 100% leather.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
This open-front coat celebrates the iconic tweed that has been produced in Donegal, Ireland for centuries. Characterized by a rustic look and contrasting flecks, the distinctive fabric is woven with a menswear-inspired herringbone motif.
Style Number: 398878