This right-hand-twill denim dress features rips and repairs, woven patchwork, embroidery, and beaded details for a look that's distinctly Polo.
- Fit-and-flare silhouette. Intended to hit at the knee.
- Size medium has a 38½" back body length, a 40½" bust, a 35" waist, a 41½" hip, and a 24" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Spread collar. Buttoned placket. Contrast stitching at the left collar and placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Geometric embroidery at the right sleeve. Beaded embroidery at the left cuff.
- Two chest buttoned flap pockets. Contrast flap at the right pocket. Ripped-and-repaired patches at the left chest, the right hip, and the right elbow. Flannel woven patch at the right hem.
- Back buttoned waist tabs. Bird embroidered at the back left shoulder. Distressing at the back and the back hem. Three arrows embroidered at the left hip. Contrast patch at the back right hem.
- Shell: cotton. Ripped-and-repaired patches: cotton, linen.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust, a 24" waist, and 34" hips. She wears a size small.
Style Number: 437772