- Straight, slightly shrunken fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 22¼" front body length, a 21" back body length, a 42¼" bust, a 34½" shoulder, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between
- Spread collar. Concealed buttoned placket. Bullion-embroidered stars at the collar.
- Long sleeves with single-button cuffs. Buttoned shoulder epaulets. "RL" chevron stripe patch at each sleeve.
- Two chest flapped pockets. Striped bar embroidery at the left chest.
- Buckled tabs at each side.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
Modeled after the outerwear issued to WWII GIs, Polo's reinterpretation of the field jacket merges a slightly shrunken fit with authentic military-inspired details and signature patches.
Style Number: 412543