- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 30½" front body length, a 29½" back body length, a 44¾" bust, a 39½" shoulder, a 44" waist, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ¾" between sizes.
- Spread collar. Buttoned throat latch. Full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Shoulder epaulets.
- "RL" and a skull patch bullion-embroidered at the left sleeve. Three star patches bullion-embroidered at the right sleeve.
- Two chest flapped pockets. Two front waist flapped pockets. "US-RL" patch embroidered above the left chest pocket.
- "R. Lauren" embroidered above the right chest pocket. Drawcord waist and hem.
- Tiger and eagle embroidery at the back. Lined at the body above the waist.
- Shell and lining: 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
Inspired by the customized souvenir jackets worn by military personnel in the 1940s, '50s, and '60s, this cotton canvas piece is intricately embroidered with a tiger, eagle, and a flowering branch at the back. Signature patches, including a name tag embroidered with "R. Lauren," pay tribute to authentic surplus style.
Style Number: 412542