- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 22" front body length, a 21¼" back body length, a 42½" bust, a 32½" shoulder, and a 33¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between
- Leather spread collar. Full-zip front. Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Two chest buttoned welt pockets. Front waist buttoned tab. Two side waist buckled tabs.
- Bullion-embroidered peacock, pheasant, and floral patches at the front.
- Side pleats. Back darts. Fully lined.
- Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
Inspired by the distinctive details of souvenir jackets commissioned by American soldiers in Asia in the 1940s, '50s, and '60s, a bullion-embroidered peacock and blooms bring the season's intricate embellishments to this supple suede jacket.
Style Number: 398875