This offer is for free Fast shipping and is valid from June 17, 2021, to 11:59 p.m. ET on July 7, 2021, at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is automatically applied at checkout when Fast shipping is selected. No minimum purchase amount is required for this special limited-time shipping offer. Regular charges will apply to all other shipping methods. Applicable sales tax will be added to each order. This offer has no cash value. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
Standard Price $590.00 Sale Price $299.00
Item No. 516782
Inspired by a turn-of-the-20th-century French workwear coverall. Made from indigo-dyed Japanese cotton-and-linen plain-weave with a polka-dot discharge print. Dark-blue wash with hand-sanding. Detailed with expansion pleats at the placket and waistband adjusters. Sewn with French seams for durability.
Style Number: 516782
- Easy fit through the body with a straight leg.
- Size 2 has a 39½" bust, a 31" sleeve length, and a 20½" leg opening. All sizes have a 25¼" inseam. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Spread collar. Buttoned placket. Button fly. Troca shell fish-eye buttons.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two front waist angled pockets. Right waist patch coin pocket. Back right patch pocket.
- Adjustable buckled tabs at waist. Lined at the top back yoke, waistband, bottom back yoke, back pocket, and cuffs.
- Shell: 85% cotton, 15% linen. Lining: 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported. Japanese fabric.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size 2.
Style Number: 516782
Enjoy Free Fast Shipping on Orders $150+
Free Returns & Exchanges
Enjoy free returns and exchanges within 30 days of the order shipment date. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.
Ralph Lauren offers packaging designed to minimize waste. To receive your order with Reduced Packaging, select the check box on the Shipping page during checkout.