- Drapey, poncho-inspired fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 24" front body length, a 26½" back body length, a 48" bust, and a 29¼" shoulder.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Five-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands.
- Tennis tail.
- Contrast stripes at the back. Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 67% modal, 33% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version combines a poncho-inspired fit with a boldly striped back.
Style Number: 428218