Boyfriend Oxford Shirt
Description & Details
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic. This version is cut for a borrowed-from-the-boys silhouette, and finished with an embroidered "PRL" monogram.
- Boyfriend Fit: our roomiest silhouette, with a dropped shoulder and an elongated body. Fits true to size.
- US size 8 has a 31½" back body length, a 47" bust, and a 32½" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Dropped shoulders.
- Box-pleated back yoke. Shirttail hem with gussets.
- "PRL" monogram embroidered at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.