- US size 2 has a 24¼" front body length, a 25" back body length, a 36" bust, and a 23¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Point collar with a metal concho button at the front. Snapped placket.
- Western-style front and back yoke.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets.
- 45% cotton, 40% linen, 15% wool.
- Hand wash.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
Snap-front sweater made from 26 different kinds of yarn in a lightweight blend of cotton, linen, and wool. Inspired by Southwestern trade blankets. Intarsia-knit design at the back yoke. Treated with an enzyme wash and a khaki tint for a vintage look and feel.
Style Number: 415709