- Boyfriend Fit: our roomiest silhouette with a dropped shoulder and an elongated body. Fits true to size.
- US size 8 has a 30½" back body length, a 47" bust, a 42½" shoulder, a 44¼" waist, and a 32¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¼" between sizes.
- Spread collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Dropped shoulders.
- Shirttail hem. Back yoke.
- Bullion-embroidered crown and star patches at the left collar. "RL LXVII" crown patch at the right collar.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous university, the oxford shirt was originally worn by British polo players, who used pins to keep their collars in place. This version is updated for the modern woman with an elongated silhouette and bullion-embroidered patchwork that's signature Polo.
Style Number: 433282