- Relaxed Fit: our second-roomiest silhouette with a straight fit. Fits true to size.
- Size medium has a 29½" back body length, a 42½" bust, a 35" shoulder, a 42" waist, and a 33" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Shirttail hem. Back yoke.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic. This version is cut for a relaxed fit and stonewashed for a perfectly lived-in look from day one.
Style Number: 412564