Hand-Knit Belted Cardigan
Details & Sizing
One-of-a-kind cardigan made from 12 different types of yarn in a blend of mulberry silk, linen, cotton, and wool. Inspired by a Southwestern trade blanket from the early 1920s. Requires 200 hours to knit by hand. Metal concho buttons. Washed for a vintage look and feel.
- Regular fit.
- US size 2 has a 28" body length, a 36½" bust, and a 24" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Shawl collar. Buttoned placket. Metal concho buttons.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Two front waist patch pockets.
- Belt loops. Removable self-belt.
- 49% mulberry silk, 23% linen, 23% cotton, 5% wool.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.