- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 24¾" body length, a 37" bust, and a 24" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs. "Polo" intarsia-knit at the right sleeve. "2018" intarsia-knit at the left sleeve.
- Official USOC shield patch at the center front.
- Ribbed hem.
- 70% merino wool, 30% alpaca. Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the 2018 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Your purchase helps support Team USA.
From its merino-and-alpaca yarn, which was sourced from a sustainable ranch in Oregon, to its intricately knit pattern, this piece pays tribute to all-American craftsmanship. Designed exclusively by Ralph Lauren for Team USA to wear during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, it's modeled after traditional Nordic sweaters and finished with an official USOC shield patch.
Style Number: 414786