- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 24¼" body length, a 37½" bust, and a 23¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Crewneck. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Official USOC shield patch at the center front.
- Ribbed hem.
- 100% wool.
- Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the 2018 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Your purchase helps support Team USA.
From its wool yarn, which was sourced from a sustainable ranch in Oregon, to its red, white, and blue stripes, this piece pays tribute to all-American craftsmanship. Designed exclusively by Ralph Lauren for Team USA to wear during the closing ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, it's modeled after a vintage ski sweater and finished with an official USOC shield patch.
Style Number: 414785