Team USA Ceremony Wool Sweater
Details & Sizing
From its wool yarn, which was sourced from a sustainable ranch in Oregon, to its red, white, and blue stripes, this piece pays tribute to all-American craftsmanship. Designed exclusively by Ralph Lauren for Team USA to wear during the closing ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, it's modeled after a vintage ski sweater and finished with an official USOC shield patch.
- Straight fit. Intended to hit at the hip.
- Size medium has a 24¼" body length, a 37½" bust, and a 23¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Crewneck. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Official USOC shield patch at the center front.
- Ribbed hem.
- 100% wool.
- Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the 2018 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Your purchase helps support Team USA.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.