- Nickel-plated forged-brass case and base. Beveled glass. White aluminum dial.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one AA battery, not included.
- Case swivels for easy viewing. Hinged back panel. Protective felt base.
- 5" H x 6¼" L x 2¼" D. Wipe clean. Made in the USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.
Inspired by the grandeur of the Art Deco era, our Athena clock is made in the USA and designed with an aluminum dial, black printed Arabic numerals, a printed minute track and black Terry-style hands. Powered by a precision quartz movement, this elegant, vintage-inspired clock features a gleaming nickel-plated forged-brass base and a case that swivels for easy viewing.
Style Number: 0032831257