- Comes with a decanter, four double-old-fashioned glasses, six cocktail picks and a holder, four coasters, a jigger, a bottle opener, and a nut bowl.
- 11¼" H x 20¼" L x 10¾" D.
- Box: leather, polysuede, wool, brass; wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Decanter and glasses: 24% lead crystal; hand wash.
- Cocktail picks and holder, jigger, bottle opener, nut bowl: silver-plated brass; wipe clean. Coasters: brass; wipe clean.
- Prop 65: Consuming items kept or served in lead crystal products or handling products made of lead crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Filled with iconic pieces from the Polo Bar, Ralph Lauren's first restaurant in New York City, this mixologist box is the ultimate tool kit for cocktail congnoscenti. Included are equestrian-inspired barware essentials such as a hand-cut crystal decanter with sandblasted polo players and four matching double-old-fashioned glasses, as well as a silver-plated brass jigger, a bottle opener, and a nut bowl. The elegant saddle leather carrying case is lined with our signature Wexford plaid wool, which is featured in the dining room's décor.
Style Number: 0037991775