Indigo Café Racer Jacket
Description & Details
Modeled after vintage café racer jackets, which were popularized by European motorcyclists in the 1960s, this version is made from lightweight, indigo-dyed cotton that offers the look of faded denim.
- Size medium has a 25½" front body length, a 25" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 44½" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Stand collar. Snapped throat tab. Full-zip front. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with channel-quilted elbow patches. Gusseted zip vents at the cuffs. Channel-quilted panels at the shoulders and upper sleeves. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Left chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets.
- Fully lined.
- Shell and upper body lining: 100% cotton. Lower body lining and fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.