Low Straight Selvedge Jean
Description & Details
Made in America from Tennessee-grown cotton. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in Japan using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to create 15.75 oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to Double RL. Selvedge construction inspired by 1930s denim. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques.
- Low Straight Fit: a medium rise, a pitched waist, and a slightly leaner straight leg.
- Size 32W has a 9" rise and a 15½" leg opening.
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- American-made shanks, copper-tone rivets, and washer burrs. Five-pocket styling. "RRL" embroidery at the selvedge coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- "RRL"-debossed leather logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.