The Iconic Quilted Car Coat
Description & Details
With a silhouette inspired by the oilskin jackets worn by dockworkers and sailors at the turn of the 20th century, and later by gentlemen farmers on long drives to the city, Polo Ralph Lauren's Iconic Quilted Car Coat has been modernized with a slim fit and fine details, including a corduroy collar facing, a quilted lining, and leather trim at the bellows pockets and under the collar. Wherever it's worn, this piece is a perfect representation of Polo's celebrated town-and-country aesthetic.
- Size medium has a 31½" front body length, a 31" back body length, a 19¼" shoulder, a 45½" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Point collar with corduroy facing. Leather collar stand. Snapped throat latch. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with corduroy facing at the cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist snapped pockets with leather trim. Leather "Polo R.L. & Co" label at the left pocket. Two interior waist pockets.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the back of the waist. Double vent with concealed snapped closures. Fully lined and filled.
- Shell and fill: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Collar and cuff facing: 100% cotton. Trim: 100% leather.
- Hand wash. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.