- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar with contrast tipping. Two-button placket. Woven flag label at the placket facing. Cross shield printed at the back of the neck.
- Short sleeves. Ribbed armbands with contrast tipping. Crest with "BlackWatch PRL Ralph Lauren 1967," a lion, a crown, and crossed mallets rubber-printed at the right sleeve.
- "2" patch at the left sleeve, the right chest, and the center back. "BlackWatch" embroidered at the center front.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version colorfully celebrates the sport of polo and features "2" patches, which signify the number worn by the most versatile player on a team.
Style Number: 414748