- Polo: trim fit, with a soft shoulder, a high armhole, 2¾" lapels, and a shorter length.
- Size 40R jacket has a 30" front body length, a 29½" back body length, a 7" drop, an 18½" shoulder, and a 17½" sleeve inseam.
- Size 33W trouser has a 9" rise and a 14¾" leg opening.
- Jacket: satin peak lapels; buttonhole at the left lapel; one-button silhouette; cuffs with four decorative buttons; left chest welt pocket; two front waist flapped pockets; three interior pockets; fully lined.
- Trouser: side adjusters; zip fly with an extended hook-and-bar closure; finished curtain waistband; interior buttons for braces; side on-seam pockets; two back buttoned pockets; satin stripe down each leg.
- Trouser comes unhemmed with a 37" inseam. Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.
Our Polo tuxedo merges impeccable craftsmanship and a wool barathea fabric created exclusively for Ralph Lauren. Rolled lapels and hand-sewn natural shoulders distinguish the half-canvassed jacket, which pairs with flat-front trousers.
Style Number: 265354