Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic Cricket Sweater
Item No. 398035
This offer is valid from February 16, 2018, to February 20, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is applied when you enter the following code: WEEKEND. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or full-price merchandise. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; 2" wider at the chest than our Slim Fit.
- Size medium has a 26¾" body length, a 17½" shoulder, a 20¾" chest, and a 24¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Striped V-neck.
- Long sleeves with tartan elbow patches. Striped rib-knit cuffs. "Polo" embroidered at the left cuff.
- Striped rib-knit hem.
- Shell: 85% wool, 15% cashmere. Elbow patches: 62% lambswool, 35% alpaca hair, 2% wool, 1% mohair. Trim: 100% wool.
- Hand wash.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Favored for more than a century by athletic gentlemen on both sides of the Atlantic, the cricket sweater is defined by its cable-knit pattern, usually in cream, as well as its deep V-neck and striped trim, which represents school or club colors. For the Polo Icons collection, Ralph Lauren has reimagined the classic style with an artistic collage of stripes, cable layouts, and tartan elbow patches.
Style Number: 398035