Leather Congress Work Boot
Description & Details
1930s-inspired pull-on boot made from full-grain, aniline-dyed leather sourced from a Chicago tannery. Distressed to create a well-worn look.
- Rounded-toe silhouette. Pull-on styling. Handmade leather toe box.
- "Double RL & Co" woven tag at the tongue. Elasticized gores at each side. Leather pull tab at the back. Double hand-lasted vamp helps to retain the shape of the boot and prevent excessive stretching.
- Hand-formed and fitted heel counter made from durable sole leather. Hand-fitted stacked vegetable-tanned leather heel. Spring steel shank covered in vegetable-tanned leather.
- Padded leather insole. Full Goodyear® welt construction with a leather sole welt sewn into a recessed insole channel. Outsole sewn with special waxed linen thread that is resistant to decay.
- 5" shaft height. Leather. Made in USA.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.