- Double hand-lasted vamp to retain the shape of the boot and prevent excessive stretching. Hand-fitted stacked vegetable-tanned leather heel. Vintage dead-stock Cat's Paw heel cap and Vibram® half-sole.
- Fully lined in premium cowhide. Internal leather heel slide. Handmade leather toe box. Bark-tanned leather outsole sewn with special waxed linen thread to resist rotting. Custom-made antiqued brass buckles.
- Hand-formed and fitted heel counter made from durable sole leather. Genuine bark-tanned, hand-cut leather insole removes moisture and forms naturally into a supportive footbed.
- Spring steel shank covered in vegetable-tanned leather. Full Goodyear welt construction with a leather sole welt sewn into a recessed insole channel.
- 11" shaft. Leather. Made in the USA.
1940s-inspired engineer boot expertly handmade in Pennsylvania from durable, American grade-A, aniline-dyed, heavy steerhide leather.
Style Number: 101318