Description & Details
Authentic cowboy boot handmade in Texas of American grade-A, aniline-dyed steer hide leather on a vintage shoe last from the 1940s.
- Vamp is double hand-lasted to prevent excessive stretching. Hand-fitted, stacked vegetable-tanned leather heel.
- Hand-fitted leather side welt and piping. Western stitch on the vamp and shaft. 2" heel. 12½" shaft.
- Fully lined in premium cowhide. Internal leather heel slide. Handmade leather toe box. Hand-formed and -fitted heel counter, made with a durable sole leather.
- Spring steel shank covered in vegetable-tanned leather.
- Full Goodyear welt construction with a leather sole welt sewn into a recessed insole channel.
- Bark-tanned leather outsole sewn with special waxed linen thread to resist rotting.
- Genuine bark-tanned, hand-cut leather insole, beveled at the edges to blend smoothly into the lining.
- Made in USA.
Style Number: 438515
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.