- Vamp is double hand-lasted to prevent excessive stretching. Hand-fitted, stacked vegetable-tanned leather heel.
- Hand-fitted leather side welt and piping. Western stitch on the vamp and shaft. 2" heel. 12½" shaft.
- Fully lined in premium cowhide. Internal leather heel slide. Handmade leather toe box. Hand-formed and -fitted heel counter, made with a durable sole leather.
- Spring steel shank covered in vegetable-tanned leather.
- Full Goodyear welt construction with a leather sole welt sewn into a recessed insole channel.
- Bark-tanned leather outsole sewn with special waxed linen thread to resist rotting.
- Genuine bark-tanned, hand-cut leather insole, beveled at the edges to blend smoothly into the lining.
- Made in USA.
Authentic cowboy boot handmade in Texas of American grade-A, aniline-dyed steer hide leather on a vintage shoe last from the 1940s.
Style Number: 438515