Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
Details & Sizing
Full brogue benchmade in Northampton, England, using methods and machines that are more than 100 years old. Durable construction using Italian full-grain leather. Burnished by hand for rich color and luster.
- Laced front. Barbour welt that prevents dust and debris from getting into the mid-sole.
- Fully lined with French du Puis aniline-dyed calfskin.
- Signature arch nails for added strength. Channel-stitched oak-tanned leather outsole with bunking pattern applied by hand.
- Leather stacked heel with inlaid rubber tap. Reinforced heel counter and toe cap.
- Leather. Made in England.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $135+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- Lighting and rugs are shipped via Economy delivery only. Due to the size and weight, a surcharge of $20 is applied for each item in addition to other shipping charges for your purchase and will ship separately. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Fragrances are shipped via Economy delivery only.
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.