Description & Details
Full brogue benchmade in Northampton, England, using methods and machines that are more than 100 years old. Durable construction using Italian full-grain leather. Burnished by hand for rich color and luster.
- Laced front. Barbour welt that prevents dust and debris from getting into the mid-sole.
- Fully lined with French du Puis aniline-dyed calfskin.
- Signature arch nails for added strength. Channel-stitched oak-tanned leather outsole with bunking pattern applied by hand.
- Leather stacked heel with inlaid rubber tap. Reinforced heel counter and toe cap.
- Leather. Made in England.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.