- Laced front. Barbour welt that prevents dust and debris from getting into the mid-sole.
- Fully lined with French du Puis aniline-dyed calfskin.
- Signature arch nails for added strength. Channel-stitched oak-tanned leather outsole with bunking pattern applied by hand.
- Leather stacked heel with inlaid rubber tap. Reinforced heel counter and toe cap.
- Leather. Made in England.
Full brogue benchmade in Northampton, England, using methods and machines that are more than 100 years old. Durable construction using Italian full-grain leather. Burnished by hand for rich color and luster.
Style Number: 142564