This offer is valid from 3:15 a.m. PT on January 22, 2020, to 11:59 p.m. PT on February 5, 2020, on select sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is automatically applied at checkout. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or full-price merchandise. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
The rainbow flag represents more than four decades of pride—and every color tells a story
Writer, comedian, and actress
Photographer and model
Freeskier, Olympic medalist, and activist
EVRISHA, TYRIQ & CORY
Affiliates of the Hetrick-Martin Institute
#RLPride at Prince Street
The Pride capsule collection is available to shop at our Prince Street store. For purchase inquiries, please call 212-625-1660
The story of the original pride flag—and how it inspired Ralph Lauren’s new collection and campaignExplore Now
One hundred percent of the purchase price from the sale of each Pride graphic tee and 50% of the purchase price from the sale of each Pride hoodie, cap, tote, and Polo shirt will be donated to Stonewall Community Foundation, benefitting an international network of LGBTQIA+ organizations.
For more than 25 years, Ralph Lauren Corporation and The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation have supported the LGBTQIA+ community through volunteer activations, corporate initiatives, and financial grants. Our partners have included, but are not limited to, the Hetrick-Martin Institute, amfAR, AIDS Walk New York, God’s Love We Deliver, and the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
This year, we are partnering with Stonewall Community Foundation. When you shop our gender-neutral Pride capsule collection for adults and kids, a percentage of each item’s purchase price will be donated to the foundation, benefitting an international network of LGBTQIA+ organizations. Details
Click below to learn more about our corporate policies and philanthropic partnerships or to shop the collection.
• Ralph Lauren stands with the United Nations global standards for business protecting the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community in the workplace.
• Ralph Lauren Corporation has an active LGBTQIA+ employee community group with more than 500 members in the United States. The corporation is proud to offer transgender-inclusive health-care benefits to cover transition-related care.
• Since 1990, The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation has sponsored AIDS Walk New York.
• In 2015, The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation helped support the establishment of The New York City AIDS Memorial, a tribute to the 100,000+ New Yorkers who have died from AIDS and the efforts of caregivers and activists.
• During the 2008–2009 school year, students from the Hetrick-Martin Institute participated in Ralph Lauren Corporation’s ongoing Polo Fashion School program. Working with Ralph Lauren designers, merchandisers, and retail executives, they created five products sold in select Ralph Lauren stores and online.
• Ralph Lauren Corporation employees have volunteered at the Harvey Milk High School, in New York, and the Hetrick-Martin Institute, helping to decorate for the Harvey Milk High School prom and paint the HMI facilities. Employees have also volunteered to update the HMI marketing materials to help raise awareness about the youth center.
By clicking on DONATE NOW, you will be redirected to Stonewall Community Foundation. Your donation will be independent from any purchase made on RalphLauren.co.(uk/fr/es/de/it/eu), and Ralph Lauren will not be responsible for personal information collected nor any banking fees potentially charged in connection with your donation.
The Pride Collection
Pride Polo Shirt
Polo With Purpose
Ralph Lauren is committed to giving back, in support of human rights, cancer research, sustainability, and more
THE EARTH POLO
Made from 12 plastic bottles, The Earth Polo is 100% recycled and 100% recyclable. It is part of our pledge to recycle 170 million plastic bottles by 2025
GIVE ME TAP
A minimum of $2 for each Polo-branded bottle offered on RalphLauren.com has been committed to help fund the installation of water pumps across rural Ghana